Bsc 1st Year Botany Syllabus 2023, BSC 1st Books, BSC 1st Year Notes in Hindi, and other information is given in this post. Students can get information about Bsc 1st Year Botany Syllabus 2023 through our article. Read the article for more details about Bsc 1st Year Botany Syllabus 2023.
Bsc 1st Year Botany Syllabus 2023
In this article, we will give you complete information about bsc 1st year botany syllabus, so read the entire article carefully. In this article, how many papers are there in BSC first-year Botany and how many units are there in each paper, and the university takes each paper has been explained well, so read the article thoroughly.
There are three papers on Botany in my B.Sc in the first year of my B.Sc first year, all three Papers in Botany take 100 marks. The first paper is of 33 marks.
Paper II is 33 marks, and Paper III is 34 marks.
Each paper consists of 4 units, and in each paper, there are 10 objective-type questions in the first question. And 2 questions come from each unit.
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Botany|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance Examination|
|Top Entrance Exam||JET, NPAT, BHU UET, SUAT, CUET|
|Top Colleges||Hindu college, New Delhi; rajasthan university rajasthan, university of kota|
|First Year Fees||12,000/-|
|Second Year Fees||13,000/-|
|Third Year Fees||15,000/-|
- The name of the first paper is Cell Biology, Genetics, and Plant Breeding, in which four units are studied.
- The name of the second paper is Microbiology, Mycology, and Plant Pathology, in which four units will also have to be read.
- The name of the third paper is Algae, Lichens, and Bryophyta, in which four units will also have to be read.
Bsc 1st Year Botany Paper Scheme:
|Paper I||3 hrs. Duration||33|
|Paper II||3 hrs. Duration||33|
|Paper III||3 hrs. Duration||34|
|Practical||4 hrs. Duration||50|
Bsc 1st Year Cell Biology, Genetics and Plant Breeding Syllabus
Here you will get the B.Sc First Year Cell Biology, Genetics, and Plant Breeding syllabus. There are four units in B.Sc. First Year Cell Biology, Genetics, Plant Breeding, and the names of all the units are written below in English and Hindi. You must write this in your notebook so that you will know whether we have to study so many topics. If you think it necessary to do botany coaching, then my answer is no.
You can also cover botany by self-study and get perfect marks.
- Unit – I – Cell organelles and Nuclear material
- Unit – II – Cell divisions, Extranuclear genome, Basis of genetic material
- Unit – III – Genetic inheritance, Cytoplasmic inheritance-maternal
- Unit -IV – Plant Breeding
Bsc 1st Year Microbiology, Mycology and Plant Pathology Syllabus
You will get the B.Sc First Year Microbiology, Mycology, and Plant Pathology syllabus here. We all know that there are four units in Microbiology, Mycology, and Plant Pathology, whose names are written below, which you can write in your diary.
Make sure to make short notes of each unit to save time in revision at the last moment.
- Unit – I – Microbiology, Eubacteria
- Unit – II – Virus, Fungi, Plant diseases
- Unit – III – Brief account, Albugo and White rust
- Unit – IV – Brief accent, Pucci, and Black rust of wheat
Bsc 1st Year Algae, Lichens and Bryophytes Syllabus
Here you will get the BSc First Year Algae, Lichens, and Bryophyta syllabus, and the names of four (a,b, c,d) units are also written, which you can download.
Always keep your notebook while studying Botany and remember all the important topics that come with it.
- Unit – I – General characters
- Unit – II – Cyanophyceae, Chlorophyceae, Xanthophyceae, Phacophyceae, Rhodophyceae
- Unit – III – Origin and evolution of Bryophytes
- Unit – IV – Anthocerotopsida- Anthoceros, Bryopsida-Funaria